Swedish Sales Representative - Google Ads Products (Barcelona)
Are you a Google fan?
Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 420.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 88 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work and Top Employer). We are currently seeking new employees for our growing project in Barcelona.
Purpose of the role
You will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio, optimizing your clients' campaigns, and ensuring that customer expectations are met.
You will become a specialist advisor for Swedish companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA.
You will be part of the team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Swedish online marketing environment.
- You are responsible for acquiring new Google Ads customers by qualified leads, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match Google Ads solutions and marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Native level of Swedish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- 1 Year of experience in sales environment
- A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 23.876€ gross/year + up to 3.408€ gross/year in bonus.
- This is a Hybrid working model in Barcelona.
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (up to 2.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Permanent Contract
- Relocation package:
- Flight ticket
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)