Trainer (English-speaking) - On site
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an English-speaking Trainer (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Rotative, Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
- Salary 22 700 euros gross/year + up to 2400 euros gross/year in bonus
- Great office location in Benalmadena
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Trainer in our team, you will:
- Create & update training schedule.
- Maintain & update training material.
- Deliver trainings for new starters, upskill, product launches and system changes.
- Create nesting plans to facilitate trainees with a controlled and low-stress entry into their new roles.
- Provide written feedback of each trainee to the Supervisors after training completion.
- Collect feedback from trainees after training to discover possible improvement points.
- Liaise on a regular basis with Supervisors to ensure that training needs are met on the floor.
- Be the point of contact for all training related matters. This includes attending all training meetings.
- Liaise with other departments for any additional training needed.
- Identify areas of improvement and provide training sessions on procedures and/or products for agents.
- Ensure trainees complete all mandatory Concentrix + Webhelp training and organise Concentrix + Webhelp Welcome day.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are proficient or bilingual in English.
- Have strong organization and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Are able to easily transmit enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to manage relationships at all levels across diverse cultural backgrounds (internally and externally);
- Are flexible, pro-active, “can do” attitude
- Have ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Are punctual and reliable.
It would be a plus if you:
- Have previous experience of coaching or training.
- Have an advanced level of Spanish
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.