Technical Support Advisor (English-speaking) Audiovisual entertainment
In this dynamic role, you'll interface with customers via inbound/outbound calls and/or via the Internet. This position is onsite in our beautifully renovated facility in Malaga and provides service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's products and/or services.
Reimagine your career!
Are you looking for a career change with a forward-thinking global organization? Come be part of our award-winning company driven by our people from 70+ countries where ALL members contribute and support each other’s success and well-being, proudly united as our “game-changers." We're recognized with awards like "World's Best Workplaces," “Best Companies for Career Growth, and “Best Company Culture,” year after year.
We’re on the lookout for an English-speaking Technical Support Advisor (On-site) to join our team of game-changers who engage with customers from top brands that could be from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, or another leading-edge industry.
Career growth and personal development
We’ll give you all the training, cutting-edge technologies, and the continuing support you’ll need to succeed. At Concentrix + Webhelp, there’s real career and personal growth potential. In fact, about 80% of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within! That’s why we offer a range of FREE Learning and Leadership Development programs designed to set you on your way to the kind of career you’ve always envisioned.
What you will do in this role
As a Technical Support Advisor on our team, you will:
- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position
Concentrix + Webhelp is a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of Swedish and advanced level of English
- Have a completed ICT training
- Have knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential
- Are service orientated, accurate, analytical, communicative and have a good telephone etiquette
It will be a plus if you have:
- A strong technical affinity, experience in technical field
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment
If you feel you don’t check every box, we encourage you to apply anyway. We'll do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this or another role.
What’s in it for you
In this role, we offer benefits that help you support your unique lifestyle:
- Full-time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 10:00 to 19:00
- Salary 18 400 euros gross/year + up to 1800 euros gross/month in bonus
- Central location in Malaga
- Bring-a-friend (referral) bonus opportunities
- Full paid training on the company and the project you'll be working on
- Career development programs, specialized courses, and language classes
Reimagine the best version of you!
If all this feels like the perfect next step in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Apply today and discover why over 440,000 game-changers around the globe call Concentrix + Webhelp their “employer of choice.”
Concentrix + Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer
We're proudly united as one team, one company, globally. We're committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and professional qualifications, without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, national origin, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.