Success Development Specialist (Arabic-speaking)High Tech B2B
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an Arabic-speaking Success Development Specialist (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Thursday 9:00 to 17:30, Friday 9:00 to 16:30
- Great office location in Malaga, opportunity to work from home some days
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Success Development Specialist in our team, you will:
- Provide concierge support for pre-defined list of Independent Software Vendors developing, publishing and growing sales
- Be the first contact point, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term partner relationship
- Define reason for call talk track – designed for consistent repeatable execution
- Product/Offering focus – focuses on offering specific to target audience
- Execute on structured multi-channel (call, email, social) outreach cadence
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
- Collect feedback from customers and articulate it back to the business: “Voice of Partner”
- Meet and exceed targets for:
ISV Onboarding: per month 800 ISVs in “Approved” and 800 ISVs in “Onboarded” status.
ISV Activation: 70% of engaged ISVs are consuming at least 1 benefit, 60% of engaged ISVs are consuming at least 3 or more benefits
ISV Nurturing & Monthly Engagement: 70% of post-kickoff call applicants engaged monthly, # of ISVs in Publish & Grow stages, # of activities completed (with 48 business hours SLA of assignment)
ISV Marketplace Publications: 40% of approved applicants published application to commercial marketplace; 15% of applications published are transactable
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of Arabic and advanced English
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, IT, Marketing or related field
- Have minimum 2 years (+) sales and marketing experience, 1 year (+) account management experience, 1 years (+) IT industry experience
- Have sales skills – Familiar with modern selling techniques, consistently executes core messaging strategy, can navigate to decision makers, and establish clear next steps.
- Can accurately document call outcomes and notes
- Have basic understanding of target industry, ability to deliver provided messaging on solutions
- Are fluent with basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, web conferencing tools) and experience using CRM system is required
- Baseline understanding and passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and use of professional business language
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.