Sales Representative (German - speaking) On site - High Tech B2B Sales
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for German-speaking Sales Representative (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30
- Salary starting from 21 500 euros gross/year up to 5000 euros gross/year
- Great office location in Valencia
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Sales Representative in our team, you will:
- Manages qualified inbound calls for Commercial business Development of customers acquired / profiled on line Account management of gold customers and partners
- Login all customer contacts in the CRM system in use at the time
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets
- Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders in the targeted companiex
- Focus on driving profitability through proactive management
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales pipeline
- Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary
- Communicate client feedback to appropriate parties for follow upon potential business
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls regarding, customer inquiries and request
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposalsare technically and commercially sound
- Make outbound calls to existing customers when required
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of German and advanced level of English
- Have strong communication skills
- Have solid Sales Background
- Are achievement and goal oriented
- Have good computer skills
- Have previous experience in Sales B2B
- Are motivated and self-starter
It would be a plus if you have:
- Have previous experience working with channel
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.