Sales Representative (French-speaking) - On-site - High Tech B2B sales
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a French-Speaking Sales Representative (on-site) to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
- Salary: 20 500 Euros gross/year + up to 7500 Euros gross/year in bonus.
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you’ll experience with us
As a Sales Representative in our team, you will:
- Articulate clearly Partner Program value proposition and register new resellers in to the program
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to calls/e-mails from resellers, routing onwards if appropriate. Drive answer when time need to find appropriate answer
- Provide basic general information on products for inbound and outbound calls or e-mails
- Detect High Business Opportunities
- Act as the main point of entry for telephone contacts generated by partner telemarketing activities and campaigns
- Process callout campaign based on a predefined list of resellers
- Process specific marketing on products and services
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in French and advanced in English
- Have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have previous B2B sales experience
- Are positive, goal and target orientated
- Are comfortable speaking with business users at all levels
- Are a strong individual contributor as well as a team player
- Can handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision
- Are highly organized and detail oriented
- Can prioritize workload.
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience in negotiations
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
If this sounds like you, join us!
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.