Online Fashion & Beauty Agent (Dutch Speaker)
Are you a fashionista or beauty queen/king? You always know the In & Outs, and you follow the fashion shows all over the world? If you want to make a great experience abroad or if you want to start your career with an innovative organization, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with us!
Your responsibilities and impact as an Online Fashion & Beauty Agent will be:
- Answering questions and queries from customers
- Offering support with faced issues
- Helping out with orders
- Dealing with complaints
- Helping customers over the phone, chat and email
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role
- You are up to fluent in Dutch or Flemish and good command of English
- You are energetic and innovative
- You are a fast thinker and work proactively
- Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
- Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7am - 10pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1040€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1298€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.