Onboarding Coordinator (English/Spanish-speaking)Tech Industry
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for English/Spanish-speaking Onboarding Coordinator (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:'0
- Salary 20 000 euros gross/year
- Great office location in Barcelona, opportunity to work from home some days
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As an Onboarding Coordinator in our team, you will:
- Act as a point of contact for candidates from the moment that an LOI is sent by TA (Recruitment) until they join their team
- Ensure that each candidate has a clear understanding of the steps to follow and attends appointments in a timely manner with the correct documentation
- Keep track of all the paperwork processes required to join the company (NIE, Social Security registration, bank account, etc.), ensuring that everything is up to date and in compliance with legal requirements
- Manage operations with third-party vendors involved in the paperwork and contracting process
- When incorporating students, initiate contact with universities and manage triparty agreements
- Proactively alert each student/intern manager of end of contract
- Manage the extension of triparty agreements when necessary working with both Local HR and TA
- Timely report on all candidates' status at each stage of their hiring and post hiring paperwork
- Proactively escalate all issues that prevent timely, smooth, and compliant onboarding
- Hold weekly meetings with the manager and recruiting colleagues to ensure alignment and proper follow-up of each case
- Ensure that Hiring Managers are also kept up to date with the latest hiring news
- Coordinating HR quarterly meetings
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of Spanish and advanced English
- Have experience and good knowledge of the Spanish administrative system
- Have previous experience working with an ATS, as well as with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Can empathize with the challenges faced by a person relocating to Barcelona and go the extra mile to help them step by step to settle in successfully
- Are good at organising, managing priorities, and managing several simultaneous processes in multiple stages
- Have what it takes to effectively work with different stakeholders in a multi-discipline office.
- Can deliver high quality work and results by focusing on what matters and keeping an eye on every detail
- Are strongly driven and proactive with a problem-solving adaptable mindset.
- Have the capacity to listen actively to understand assignments and identify priorities to be able to deliver expected results
- Previous experience of onboarding new starters (advantageous but not necessary as training will be given
It would be a plus if you have:
- Have an advanced level of Catalan
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.