Italian-speaking Partner Support Representative
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an Italian-speaking Partner Support Representative to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
-Part-time contract, 24 hours/week: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 13:00
-Salary: 11000 Euros gross/year + up to 2100 Euros gross/year in bonus.
-Great office location in Barcelona
-Friends hunting (referral) bonus
-Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
-Career development program and specialized courses
-Opportunities for a career abroad International Mobility Program.
What you’ll experience at Webhelp
As a Partner Support Representative in our team, you will:
- Provide Basic SEO optimization recommendations KW gap analysis & partner onsite search recommendations
- Content auditing - 1st pass review of Online audit results. Prepare presentation to DBD with key takeaways and actions needed for a given partner. Quality checks & feedback to audit agency as required
- Highlighting key gaps on partner site and sharing partner level optimization report
- Content best practice sharing & training to partners
- Syndication partner onboarding process
- Bug identification/ ‘content gap’/delivery delay /feedback to internal teams
- Monitor use of etail toolkit execution & drive timely NPI execution
- 1st line support for content queries
- Local language translation checks on content and KW
- Track improvements and optimizations – provide ROI estimations
- Ratings & Reviews - map current landscape, best practice sharing
Partner KPI dashboard review
- KPI, Performance analysis and optimization recommendations
- Follow up on KPI reporting from partners regarding digital marketing execution
- Track overall digital business plan execution as requested
We’ll be a great match if you have:
- A native or proficient level in Italian plus proficient in English
- A university degree in marketing, ecommerce, business administration preferred but other degrees will be considered
- Min. One year of related Online sales and/or digital content management experience
- Excellent negotiation, management, and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent presentation skills
- Good computing literacy (Windows, Office, etc.) (Required)
- Drive to Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work prioritization
It would be a plus if you have:
- Medium level of Expertise in eMerchandising techniques and web analytics
- Past Digital Marketing and SEO working experience
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.