International Customer Service (Norwegian Speaker)
What if you could fly to Greece to start a job with plenty of world citizens from different countries with one strong thing in common: the desire to experience, learn and grow altogether within an international booming company?
Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there.
You would be receiving top-class training from the biggest brands from a variety of sectors and boost your professional development. You would be working for a Great Place of Work awarded Company whose main mission is to deliver exceptional customer experience all over the world.
Whatever comes out of it for you, you will definitely not regret it.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Agent will be:
Your role will be to provide world-class customer service (or technical support, according to your affinities) to the customers of worldwide brands such as Philips, Facebook, Netflix, Microsoft, VW, Pandora, and many others!
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
We are firstly recruiting for motivated, professional, and reliable candidates who are committed to their experience abroad.
Specific experience is usually not required, as you will be trained by the company on your new job. Still, we are looking for candidates with good adaptation skills, flexibility, willingness to learn and with a customer and quality focus.
A good level of English, along with a native level of Norwegian is mandatory.
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: approx. 1100-1300€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.