Inside Sales Representative (Spanish-speaking) Healthcare Indus
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for Spanish-speaking Inside Sales Representative to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 09:00- 18:00
- Salary 18 000 euros gross/year + up to 6000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you’ll experience with us
As an Inside Sales Representative in our team, you will:
- Be responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting and cold calling
- Proactively approach given list of accounts and win them over
- Present products and services in a clear and polite manner
- Conduct product and solution presentation and manage commercial offers through negotiation and follow-up calls
- Handle objections and pass through them to generate sales opportunity
- Track, manage and report sales pipeline development
- Achieve quota target and KPIs monthly
- Efficiently handle email commercial correspondence
- Communicate customers’ feedback to appropriate parties to follow up on potential business
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Have a native or bilingual level of Spanish and advanced English
- Have B2B Sales experience
- Think and act in sales and customer-oriented manner
- Are reliable and able to work toward objectives and keep commitments
- Are self-confident, forward-looking - able to respond quickly and influence others
- Have stress resistance and are persistence, eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Can perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.