German-speaking Working Team Leader - Cycling Industry
We are looking for a German-speaking Working Team Leader (On-site) to join one of our exciting project.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Working Team Leader in our team, you will:
- Take incoming customer contacts (via telephone, email, chat other automated alerts)
- Maintain service and product knowledge
- Follow all the processes and procedures of the project
- Offer in-depth knowledge of our cycling insurance products
- Identify and feedback on potential functions that will improve customer service
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained
Daily business operations support
- Support the Project Manager to fulfill Client’s business account plan
- Participate in communications with Client’s
- Support Advisors by solving queries
- Review and improve case handling flow
- Keep track of case handling with time management
- Handle and solve cases
- Monitor and report team performance
- Give newly hired agents feedback on their individual performance
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively
- Report productivity metrics to the team and management
- Collect production and performance metrics
- Manage daily HR and recruitment processes
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of German and English
- Possess experience in Customer Service
- Are highly IT literate - you’ll be working with a range of software packages
- Have leadership skills
- Possess working knowledge of CRMs and Tech Support applications.
- Are able to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience working with CS teams in the insurance sector
- Posses experience of work under pressure and deadlines
- Are able to delegate tasks, be proactive and possess persuasion skills
- Have coaching experience
- Are a cycling enthusiast, you know your way around the mechanics of a bicycle with in-depth knowledge of the sport and its unique insurance needs.
- Are efficient - you will have to deal with a high level of activity throughout your day, so need to be able to manage tasks efficiently and promptly, and be solution-focused.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws. RRQ24-000322-1-EMEA