German-speaking Customer Representative
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a German-speaking Customer Representative to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday - Friday 9:00-18:00
- Salary 18 000 euros gross/year + up to 3000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you’ll experience with us
As a Customer Representative in our team, you will:
- Provide first class customers satisfaction at all times and do whatever is necessary to support the customers following the provided guidelines
- Handle incoming customers contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or social media, reviews), log call details onto call tracking systems and perform call follow ups according to procedures
- Understand consumer expectations / identify trigger for consumer satisfaction
- Support consumers in the sales and after sales process by qualification of needs, product recommendation, after sales support and additional tasks that result in consumer satisfaction
- Forward, when not having the resolution for themselves, any escalations, and defined topics to the respective Client’s brand units and / or contact persons
- De-escalate in case of complaint, offer solutions within Client’s procedures, policies, or guidelines, or transfer to the Client’s or designated partner for settling and resolution of non-standard cases
- Ensure correct presentation of the Client’s corporate images in all interactions representing its brand and generate consumer experience through outstanding service and personal care on all channels
We’ll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in German and advanced in English
- Are self-motivated, team player, supportive person, outgoing and open minded
- Have active listening/comprehension skills
- Have affinity to outdoor and sports
- Have relevant personal experience with endurance sports (cycling and running) and suitable apparel
- Have very good written skills and a customer-focused attitude
- Have a goal oriented attitude and time management skills
- Have minimum knowledge Office pack + Keyboarding skills
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.