German speaking B2B Sales Advisor for Foundever - Athens, Greece
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Come and work with us.
Are you German native or fluent, with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Join our team of B2B Sales Advisors and introduce potential B2B buyers to the business’ products or services.
As a B2B Sales Advisor in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Securing customers loyalty though excellent customer sales support via outbound calls & e-mails
- Pursuing and securing sales with businesses
- Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on our websites to increase customer conversion
- Secure additional lodging rates and availability information over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers’ pressing needs
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on the extranet
- Support business development efforts through smooth onboarding of new hotel partners
- Re-establish relationships with dormant hotel partners
- Support demand generation
- Making sales calls, requesting clients for a meeting, and sending follow-up emails
- Maintaining client records & positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Providing high-quality service while following the processes
- Daily review of target achievement
- Ensuring that all compliance is taken under consideration, recorded and dealt with efficiency
- Knowledge of relevant legal regulations and monitoring their compliance with regard to execution, trading and competition
- Focusing on personal development and performance enhancement following coaching
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems, complaints and needs to maximize satisfaction
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of German (C2)
- Good level of English (C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Strong sales profile with customer and service orientation
- Ability to promote and sell client services and products
- A motivated and committed personality
- Ability to interact positively with peers and supervisors
- Quality consciousness
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress
- Self-organized, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to follow guidelines and instructions & to quickly implement newly learned things
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece, since it's an office based position
Go further with Foundever™
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Fully paid training
- Permanent contract
- Private healthcare
- Continuous learning/development opportunities
- Competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, diverse, supporting and technological company
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
- EverBetter wellness program (Fitness room in our premises & Personal Trainer)
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume.