French & English - Business Development Sales Representative
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer.
As a Business Development Sales Representative (French and English) working onsite in Athens, Greece, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing:
Are you results focused and love to help others? Have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? As Business Development Sales Representative, your daily responsibilities will encompass prospecting, proactively engaging with leads, qualifying opportunities, and skillfully closing deals. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to leverage your expertise to upsell and cross sell to our valued existing clients, driving additional revenue and fostering long-term relationships.
During a Typical Day, You’ll:
- Proactively identify and research potential customers in the target market through various channels, including cold calling, outbound prospecting, social media
- Engage with leads to assess their needs, pain points, and fit for the company's products or services. Conduct thorough qualification and discovery conversations to understand their requirements and determine if there is a potential opportunity
- Initiate contact with through personalized and compelling communication, including phone calls, emails, and social media interactions
- Build rapport, establish credibility, and nurture relationships with prospects to move them through the sales funnel
What You Bring to the Role:
- Minimum of 6 months of applied sales experience
- Experience in prospecting, lead qualification, generating new business opportunities, upselling and cross selling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Ability to effectively articulate value propositions, engage prospects, and build rapport over various channels such as phone, email, and social media
- Understanding customer pain points, addressing objections, and positioning solutions to effectively nurture leads through the sales funnel
- Being a collaborative Team Player, competent in working collaboratively with sales teams and other stakeholders
- Confidence in utilizing sales development tools and CRM systems
What You Can Expect:
- Consistent workweek from Monday to Friday, enabling a healthy work-life balance
- Inclusive culture and community focus, we foster inclusivity and encourage community engagement
- Individualized career growth and development which means if its important to you, its important to us. Yes, you'll receive the training and support you need to succeed in this role... and there's more. You wish to be a leader in the future, we've got the skills. Want to develop a particular skill? We have 1000s of free courses you can take any time. Coaches, mentors, leaders, and peer-to-peer resource groups help support you where you need it.
- Competitive compensation package based on work experience: salary commensurate with skills and expertise, performance-based bonuses, Sign-on bonus for top talent, compensation for notice period to facilitate smooth transition and integration
- 25 days Paid Time Off (PTO) allowing you to recharge and rejuvenate, tuition reimbursement, private health insurance and meal vouchers to enhance your workday experience
A Bit More About Your Role:
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You'll report to Team Lead or Sales Manager. You'll play an essential role in our sales cycle by qualifying leads and initiating contact with potential customers.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.