Dutch speaking – Solution Specialist for Microsoft Cloud Solutions
Why join us
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Dutch speaking – Solution Specialist for Microsoft Cloud Solutions to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Your benefits:A competitive salary package that you will live well on in Spain, with performance-based incentives and lunch ticket.
- Relocation support*
- Full-time Spanish contract, we also help you with what you need to start working and living in Spain.
- Full paid training for the company and the products you will be working on.
- A modern centrally placed office in Benalmadena, right next to the beach area.
- Work a few days from home and others from the office.
- Spanish lessons, bonuses if you have friends that want to join as well, and much more.
- Career development program and specialized courses.
What you'll experience with us
As a Solution Specialist in our team, you will:
- Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Sales Agent and Partner Connection Manager.
- Present Microsoft's Cloud value propositions and differentiation that align to customer's business objectives and IT initiatives based on expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions.
- Provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios.
- Increase technical acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud.
- Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought.
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Teams.
- Act as the key technical contact for the SMB Vendor Tele team with potential customers.
- Conduct group and one-on-one training across the Center on subjects of expertise.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are native or proficient in Dutch + Fluent in English.
- Have 3-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- Have broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning.
- Possess experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations and management of technology.
- Have an understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends. Minimum Fundamentals certification is required upon entering the role, L200 certification is preferred.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440,000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
If this sounds like you, join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws. RRQ23-004608-5-NETHERLANDS