Customer Service for Philip Morris (German Speaker)
Are you interested in working in one of the biggest consumption branches worldwide?
Are you dreaming of the Mad Men’s office environment? Phillip Morris is looking for you to join their international team in Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
You will work for a company that cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to the customer in regard to the brand’s tobacco products.
Your tasks are:
- Answering incoming queries from customers via phone, email, and chat
- Identifying issues and providing solutions
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- A native level of German and at least a B1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6?-?month contract, renewable
- Working hours: full-time options on rotating shifts (40h/week, 5 days/week, Mon-Sat 7 AM - 8 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real care??er opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!