Customer Service Representative with Russian (m/f/d)
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting environment and dynamically growing company?
Then join our team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!
Overview of tasks:
- Understanding the advertiser's profiles, needs, and expectations
- Answering the advertisers' questions by providing expert opinion and advice
- Playing a key role to determine company’s business targets
- Support end user and support services, including but not limited to outbound phone, email and other related activities for the purposes of customer service and satisfaction
What we expect:
- Excellent communication skills in Russian and English both written and verbal
- Experience in Customer Service, preferably in B2C or B2B environment
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature
- Online advertising experience is a huge plus and preferred
- Educated / experienced in online sales or marketing
- Knowledge of traditional marketing ecosystems
- Passionate to learn and research
What we offer:
- Attractive salary is up to EUR 1.380,- gross and fully paid training period
- Appealing bonuses for weekend and public holidays
- Private health insurance after 3 months of probation period
- Working as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally growing company
- Great office with modern workspaces
- Positive international working environment
- Appealing benefits like regular fruit deliveries for a healthy lifestyle and free drinks
- Employee discount programs, providing partnerships with fitness centers and restaurants
- Attractive employee referral bonus programs
- Intriguing and diverse responsibilities
Join our team and apply now!
We are looking forward to your informative application. Our recruiting team will gladly answer all your questions at +371 63 99 5106
Equal Opportunity Employer
TELUS International values diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation. At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants' qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity. Applicants with special needs will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
About us: TELUS International is one of the world's leading providers of customer experience (CX) and digital services. With over 70,000 team members across the world, we provide customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for our international and well-known partners.