Customer Service Representative (German-speaking) - On-site
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for German-speaking Customer Representative to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
· Full-time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
· Salary offer: 22.000 euros gross/year + up to 2400 euros gross/year in bonus
· Great office location in Barcelona
· Friends hunting (referral) bonus
· Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
· Career development program and specialized courses
What you’ll experience with us
As a Customer Representative in our team, you will:
· Take incoming customer contacts (via telephone, email, chat other automated alerts) and solve users’ demands
· Log call details onto call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA
· Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise
· Escalate potential service issues
· Offer in-depth knowledge of our cycling insurance products
· Guide customers through the claims process
· Monitor and report on customer service performance
· Keep up to date with all the latest products, processes and policy changes
We’ll be a great match if you:
· Are native or proficient in both German and English language
· Have previous experience in Customer Service
· Possess excellent customer care skills, being articulate, clear and patient
· Are an IT literate – you will work with software packages for communications
· Enjoy working in a customer service environment
· Have the ability to take ownership
It would be a plus if you:
· Are a cycling enthusiast with in-depth knowledge of the sport and its unique insurance needs.
· Know your way around the mechanics of a bicycle
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.RRQ24-000321-1-EMEA