Customer Service Representative (French-speaking) – On-site
In this dynamic role, you'll interface with customers via inbound/outbound calls and/or via the Internet. This position is onsite in our beautifully renovated facility and provides service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's products and/or services.
Reimagine your career
Are you looking for a career change with a forward-thinking global organization? Come be part of our award-winning company driven by our people from 70+ countries where ALL members contribute and support each other’s success and well-being, proudly united as our “game-changers." We're recognized with awards like "World's Best Workplaces," “Best Companies for Career Growth, and “Best Company Culture,” year after year.
We’re on the lookout for French-speaking Customer Representatives (on-site) to join our team of game-changers who engage with customers from top brands that could be from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, or another leading-edge industry.
Career growth and personal development
We’ll give you all the training, cutting-edge technologies, and the continuing support you’ll need to succeed. At Concentrix + Webhelp, there’s real career and personal growth potential. In fact, about 80% of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within! That’s why we offer a range of FREE Learning and Leadership Development programs designed to set you on your way to the kind of career you’ve always envisioned.
What you will do in this role
As a Customer Service Representative on our team, you will:
- Politely answer inbound calls and respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Manage pre-sale, sales and after sales queries (including shipping, returns and payments settlements, etc.,)
- Support client with website functionalities
- Strengthen client relationship offering personalized client experience
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for the company and their products
- Follow product replenishment procedure
- Invite clients to offline events
- Assist VIP/VVIP clients through a dedicated line
- Act as a brand voice on all active social media platforms and directly interact with community on comments, likes and shares, in manner that reflects brand voice and engagement strategy
Concentrix + Webhelp is a great match if you:
- Are proficient or bilingual in French and advanced in English
- Have proven expertise in client service with Luxury and Beauty (preferably Skincare) brands
- Are passionate about skincare philosophy
- Have proven expertise in E-commerce client service (prior/during/after purchase) and Social Media Channels
- Have proven expertise in emotional communication – understanding if the client is product driven, brand driven, or people driven
If you feel you don’t check every box, we encourage you to apply anyway. We'll do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this or another role.
What’s in it for you
In this role, we offer benefits that help you support your unique lifestyle:
- Full-time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 10:00 to 19:00
- Salary 19 700 euros gross/year + up to 3000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Central location in Barcelona
- Bring-a-friend (referral) bonus opportunities
- Full paid training on the company and the project you'll be working on
- Career development programs, specialized courses, and language classes
Reimagine the best version of you!
If all this feels like the perfect next step in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Apply today and discover why over 440,000 game-changers around the globe call Concentrix + Webhelp their “employer of choice.”
Concentrix + Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer
We're proudly united as one team, one company, globally. We're committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and professional qualifications, without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, national origin, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Eligibility to work
In accordance with Spain’s law, only applicants who are legally authorized to work in Spain will be considered for this position.