Customer Representative (Dutch-speaking) - Hybrid - Audio Equipment
In this dynamic role, you'll interface with customers via inbound/outbound calls and/or via the Internet. This position is hybrid in our beautifully renovated facility in Barcelona and provides service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's products and/or services.
Reimagine your career!
Are you looking for a career change with a forward-thinking global organization? Come be part of our award-winning company driven by our people from 70+ countries where ALL members contribute and support each other’s success and well-being, proudly united as our “game-changers." We're recognized with awards like "World's Best Workplaces," “Best Companies for Career Growth, and “Best Company Culture,” year after year.
We’re on the lookout for Dutch-speaking Customer Service Representative (Hybrid) to join our team of game-changers who engage with customers from top brands that could be from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, or another leading-edge industry.
Career growth and personal development
We’ll give you all the training, cutting-edge technologies, and the continuing support you’ll need to succeed. At Concentrix + Webhelp, there’s real career and personal growth potential. In fact, about 80% of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within! That’s why we offer a range of FREE Learning and Leadership Development programs designed to set you on your way to the kind of career you’ve always envisioned.
What you will do in this role
As a Customer Service Representative on our team, you will:
- Take incoming user requests B2C (via telephone/email, log call details onto case management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA to customer)
- Solve requests/incidents that require a higher level of technical knowledge
- Solve requests/incidents related to more specific products/apps
- Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to Users
- Progress / close service requests to a satisfactory conclusion on call management system
- Proactively update customers with status and resolution progress
Concentrix + Webhelp is a great match if you:
- Are proficient or bilingual in Dutch and advanced in English
- Have excellent customer care skills
- Have high IT knowledge in Signal Path Connectivity, Wireless Networking, Live Music and Audiovisual products
- Are Windows and Mac environment literate
- Have adequate professional experience
- Have 1 year in a customer service environment, preferably technical support
- Have excellent customer care knowledge and awareness
- Are responsible and independent
- Have good communication and team skills and flexibility
If you feel you don’t check every box, we encourage you to apply anyway. We'll do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this or another role.
What’s in it for you
In this role, we offer benefits that help you support your unique lifestyle:
- Full-time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary starting 18 000 euros gross/year + up to 1900 euros gross/year in bonus
- Central location in Barcelona
- Possibility to work from home (if you live outside the Barcelona metropolitan area)
- Bring-a-friend (referral) bonus opportunities
- Full paid training on the company and the project you'll be working on
- Career development programs, specialized courses, and language classes
Reimagine the best version of you!
If all this feels like the perfect next step in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Apply today and discover why over 440,000 game-changers around the globe call Concentrix + Webhelp their “employer of choice.”
Concentrix + Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer
We're proudly united as one team, one company, globally. We're committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and professional qualifications, without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, national origin, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.