Business Developer (French-speaking)
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a French-speaking Business Developer (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary 18 500 euros gross/year + up to 4000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Great office location in Malaga
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As a Business Developer in our team, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all products and solutions and keep abreast of upcoming product releases
- Outbound Prospecting through telephone, email, industry events, prospecting tools and social media within assigned territory and/or customer segments
- Provide the best possible customer experience to all inbound leads
- Build purposeful outbound sales campaigns for targeted customer segments
- Co-ordinate and host calls between end-customers and sales team for further follow-up
We'll be a great match if you:
- Are proficient or bilingual in French and advanced in English
- Have 1-2 years of related experience (e.g., Pre-call planning, high-caliber cold calling skills, outlining questions, objection handling, high volume calling, lead qualification, technology sales)
- Are familiar with common office software and Salesforce.com
- Have experience in usage of Outbound/Inbound Prospecting Tools – e.g ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach
- Have demonstrable track record of achieving sales success with strong selling capabilities, and an ability to process and retain large amounts of information
- Are confident and have a direct personality that presents well, has a solution-oriented sales approach, can thoroughly qualify opportunities and tactfully handle objections
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.