Back Office Support with Azerbaijani (m/f/d)
- Back-office support only
- Taking over general administrative tasks
- Providing online support for specific needs
- Achieving and ensuring our quality standards
- Fluent in Azerbaijani (written and spoken) and good knowledge of English
- Valid work permit for EU citizenship
- Flexible working hours within rotating shift system
- Affinity with back office services
- Customer-oriented quality awareness
- Reliable and efficient way of working
- Goal-oriented approach to work
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive salary and fully paid training period
- Attractive Referral bonus program
- Appealing bonuses for weekend and night shifts
- Free fruit and drinks at the office
- Working as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally growing company
- Great office with modern workspaces in the heart of Essen
- Regular fruit deliveries for a healthy lifestyle and free drinks
Join our team and apply now!
About us: TELUS International is one of the world's leading providers of customer experience (CX) and digital services. With over 70,000 team members across the world, we provide customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for our international and well-known partners.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TELUS International values diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation. At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants' qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.
Applicants with special needs will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.