Account Manager (French - speaking) - On site - High Tech B2B Sales
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for French-speaking Account Manager (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00
- Salary starting from 22 000 euros gross/year up to 27 500 euros gross/year
- Great office location in Barcelona
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As an Account Manager in our team, you will:
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets
- Focus on sales to a set of Small and Midsize Business customers, mainly through outbound activities
- Build and maintain relationship with clients to increase the revenue or growth numbers
- In a clear and concise manner drive home the online store's value proposition and act as Point of Contact for their customers
- Work proactively to increase profitability
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales plan, enter all relevant activities and data in to our Customer Relations Management system
- Review level of client satisfaction and escalate issues when necessary, and communicate client feedback where it needs to go for follow up and resolution
- Respond to and solve incoming customer or resellers calls regarding service issues, customer inquiries and request for additional services efficiently
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure they are technically and commercially sound.
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of French and advanced level of English
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a solid sales background (outbound environment)
- Are an achievement and goal-oriented self-starter
- Have good computer skill
It would be a plus if you have:
- Previous experience in Sales B2B
- Previous experience working with channel is a plus
We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.