Account Manager (Danish- speaking) - On site - High Tech B2B Sales
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Concentrix + Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for a Danish-speaking Account Manager (On-site) to join one of our exciting projects.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
- Full time 39 hours/week contract: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
- Great office location in Malaga
- Friends hunting (referral) bonus
- Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
- Career development program and specialized courses
What you'll experience with us
As an Account Manager in our team, you will:
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term customer relationships
- Quarterback sales from lead to purchase; be the main point of contact for the client's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success
- Engage with small and medium businesses across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with the client's leading cloud technologies
- Demonstrate verbally and in writing how customers can capture value and envision their future with the client’s technologies
- Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Solution Specialists and Partner Connection Managers
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Collect feedback from customers and articulate it back to the business: “Voice of customer.”
We'll be a great match if you:
- Have a proficient or bilingual level of Danish and advanced level of English
- Have 2-3+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success is required
- Minimum 1 year IT industry experience required. Minimum 1 year sales account management or customer management experience required
- Experience working with or selling Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 or similar solutions preferred
- Microsoft Fundamentals certification on Azure/Modern Workplace/BizApps is preferred
- Achievement and success-driven personality
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications, Windows OS and Client Relationship Management (CRM) system(s) such as Dynamics 365, SalesForce etc.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don't check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it's this one or a future role.
If this sounds like you, join us!
Who we are
We're the tech-powered customer experience (CX) company that's creating game-changing journeys for our people and our clients and their customers.
Our people around the world have devoted their careers to ensuring every relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to creating game-changing career journeys that power our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures.
In short: You will be joining over 440.000 passionate game-changers across more than 70 countries that strive to enjoy every day, while making a difference for the people they help every day! And we will offer you a fun and challenging job that will allow you to develop and grow.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.