Working in Thessaloniki: Customer Service for a Online Retailer
Start the new year with a fresh career as a customer service representative in Thessaloniki, where you'll have the chance to make a difference for customers of a well-known online retailer. Join a multicultural team and commence your new challenge starting from January!
Whether you're seeking personal development, learning and career opportunities, cultural exploration, or simply a lifelong experience, you'll find it here.
Your responsibilities and impact will include:
- You will be responsible for customer relations and expansion for the Dutch market
- Effective handling of incoming customer inquiries
- Responding to queries via phone or email
- Telephone product support
- Ensuring and maintaining customer relations
- Inputting data into the CRM
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native-level proficiency in Dutch + fluent English
- Interest and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work under high pressure
- You are a team player, enthusiastic, and independent
- You possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are flexible and proactive
What's in it for you?
- Rotative shift work: Monday to Sunday from 06:00 - 23:00
- A competitive salary package: €1400 - €1600 gross/month + up to €200 bonus per month
- Meal vouchers per working day
- The opportunity to be part of a challenging and dynamic environment
- A multicultural and international setting
A complete relocation package for candidates residing in the Netherlands/Belgium including:
- Reimbursement of flight and transportation costs
- Paid hotel accommodation for 4 weeks
- Agency fees covered by the company
Your Future Company:
In Thessaloniki, you'll find a company that takes care of your career development, language skills, housing, and social integration. Your future employer is a multinational organization recognized as one of the best companies globally in sales and customer service solutions. Are you ready to bring value to their international team, comprising talents from over 80 nationalities worldwide? Then they're looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level Dutch speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.