Work in Thessaloniki: Technical Customer Service (Dutch Speaker)
Discover the perfect balance between working and enjoying the sun as a Technical Customer Service for a Domestic Appliances company. Are you fluent in Dutch and do you dream of an international work environment in a breathtaking holiday destination such as Thessaloniki, Greece? Then this opportunity is for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Customer Service will be:
- Effective handling of incoming customer inquiries
- Customer management: answering inquiries by phone or e-mail
- Telephone product support
- Securing and maintaining the customer relationship
- Entering data elements in the CRM
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak Dutch at a native level + fluent English
- Interest and willingness to learn
- Very good communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to work under high pressure
- You are a team player, enthusiastic and independent
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are flexible and proactive
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours in rotation shifts depending on the project/ 40h hours a week
- A package in line with the market + paid relocation: 1100€ - 1300€ gross/month + up to €200 bonus a month
- Reimbursement of transportation costs
- Paid hotel accommodation for 2 weeks
- Real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Food voucher per day
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Thessaloniki, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation, and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level Dutch speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.