Work in Greece: Technical Support Specialist (Dutch Speaker)
Discover the perfect balance between working and enjoying the sun as a Technical Support Specialist for a multinational company. Are you fluent in Dutch and do you dream of an international work environment in a breathtaking holiday destination such as Piraeus, Greece? Then this opportunity is for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working in Technical Support Specialist will be:
- Responding to inbound customer requests and documenting relevant case information.
- Assisting users with pre-sales, general inquiries, and technical support issues through phone, email, and social media channels.
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions across private (phone, email, chat) and public (social media, forums, e-commerce reviews) channels.
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native-level proficiency in Dutch and a minimum B2 level of English
- A strong technical understanding or interest in the technical field
- Previous experience in troubleshooting
- Excellent listening skills and proficient communication abilities
- A drive for excellence and professionalism
- Strong teamwork skills and dedication to collaborative success
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Athens for an international career and life experience
- A valid Greek work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week, completely working from home (needs to be located around Athens)
There are 2 options for your salary:
- 1300€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus + financial accommodation bonus (only for people from abroad)
- 1500€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday between 8AM and 10PM
- A Quality Certified Management Company
A complete relocation package for non-local applicants including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the company
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.