Work in Greece: Product Support Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
Discover the perfect balance between working and enjoying the sun as a Product Support Advisor for a multinational company. Are you fluent in Dutch and do you dream of an international work environment in a breathtaking holiday destination such as Piraeus, Greece? Then this opportunity is for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Product Support Advisor will be:
- Identify, reply and solve customer’s requests via phone, email and chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Assist in pre-sales and after-sales enquiries
- Ensure a high level of service and customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Dutch speaker with advanced business English
- You have a strong customer focus and always ready to help
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- IT knowledge as familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS is preferred
- You are able to work in fast-paced environments
- You are a real team player and enjoy working in multicultural environments
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: 1200€ gross per month + a performance-related bonus up to 250€ monthly
- Schedule: Monday – Friday from 10AM to 7PM
- A Multicultural environment: people from 76 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
A complete relocation package for non-local applicants including:
- Flight ticket to Piraeus
- Hotel accommodation for 4 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Piraeus, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.