Work in Athens: Technical Support for Cyber Security (Dutch Speaker)
Discover the perfect balance between working and enjoying the sun as a Technical Customer Specialist for a technology company. Are you fluent in Dutch and do you dream of an international work environment in a breathtaking holiday destination such as Athens, Greece? Then this opportunity is for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as Technical Customer Specialist will be:
- Answering incoming customer queries promptly
- Identifying issues and providing effective solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording customer data accurately in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support as required
- Being a team player and collaborating for the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Dutch speaker with a good level of English
- You are professional, friendly and with empathy
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- You are independent and proactive to work from home
- You are a fast learner and eager to develop new skills
- A previous experience in Customer Service is a big advantage
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Greece is required
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week, completely working from home (needs to be located around Athens)
- Salary: 1200€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus up to €250 monthly
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday between 10AM and 19PM
- A Quality Certified Management Company
A complete relocation package for non-local applicants including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the company
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.