Welsh-Speaking Internet Assessor (Remote)
TELUS International AI Inc.
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more. Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com
In this role, you'll assess online search results to enhance their quality. You'll analyze and rate content relevance to search terms, while also reviewing language for grammar, tone, and cultural appropriateness. Your contribution improves a major search engine's quality by evaluating web content using your PC and smartphone.
We're searching for individuals who are passionate about social media and regular users of Gmail. This remote position requires ownership and daily use of a smartphone and familiarity with various social media platforms and Google products. Your reliability, adaptability, and adherence to guidelines are key.
This role offers the freedom to work remotely, allowing you to set your hours based on task availability.
The estimated earnings for this role is 16.5 USD per hour. Payment is based on completed tasks, with potential for higher earnings based on productivity.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal English & Welsh
- Residency in the United Kingdom for the past 5 consecutive years
- Ownership and regular use of a smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 14.0 or higher) and a desktop/laptop with internet connection at your expense.
- Gmail as your primary email account
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in your country of residency.
- Experience in navigating web browsers and smartphone apps for content interaction.
- Understanding of various social media environments, including memes, virality, and trends
- Successful applicants will undergo a standard recruitment process, including a Welsh language test and an open book assessment. The role involves occasional quality assurance checks and offers long-term employment opportunities.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn Extra Income
- Access To Our Community Wellbeing Initiative
- Remote Work & Location Independence
- Be Your Own Boss
- Flexible Hours To Fit In With Your Lifestyle
- Be A Part Of An Online Community
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in taking on, please apply below.
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at TI_AICommunitySupport@telusinternational.com for confirmation.