Video Content Analyst (Arabic Speaker)
Are you interested in social media? Do you like to watch small videos? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career in a globally present organization working as a Video Content Analyst.
Do you want to learn more about social media regulation, digital freedom of speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, and start your career supporting this exciting team!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Video Content Analyst will be:
- Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
- Classifying the typology of the content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Being able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
- Disclaimer: Please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar, violent, adult content and fake news.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Arabic and a good level of English
- Keeping up to date with Social Media trends
- Politically fit
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What´s in it for you?
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
*Only applies to candidates relocating from outside of Portugal
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.