Vendor Account Executive - Fintech sales team
TELUS International Ireland
Vendor Account Executive - Fintech sales team
Permanent and full time role
Location: Onsite in Cork, Ireland
Monday to Friday 8 - 4.30h
Salary 30,250 + Quarterly bonus & prizes.
Start date 4th March 2024
Are you passionate about sales? This is a great opportunity for you, as TELUS International is looking for French speaking Sales Representatives to join our Vendor Account Executives team supporting our client (giant in the fintech industry)!
A day in the life of a Vendor Account Executive
In this role you will manage inbound leads (as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in our products) and handle the full sales cycle through onboarding new users. You will be responsive to inbound leads, consulting with the business to capture their profile and needs.
Utilising Salesforce software, you will manage your pipeline to effectively move a prospect through the sales cycle to achieve sales targets. In consultation with both high and low volume businesses, you will provide demonstrations on the financial products on offer and advise on the benefits.
The perfect candidate is an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of a new, existing, or potential customers organization, including the CTO, COO, or CFO. As an Account Executive you understand the business-to-business buyer journey and can lead short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner.
The right candidate will be adept at building value in competitive situations and thrive working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge.
Responsibilities, tasks and projects
- Engage with “warm” leads to encourage sign ups and start processing with our client.
- Work towards a quarterly account activations target and other applicable KPIs.
- Strive to investigate and qualify all leads received, and route relevant leads to dedicated teams for further support.
- Maintain a clear and manageable pipeline of prospects.
- The Vendor account executive will be expected to discover the overall business objectives of our client, and articulate our client value proposition to the customer.
- Set up and deliver live demos to prospective clients.
What we NEED you to have:
- Strong understanding of the sales environment and good business acumen, with a strategic approach to client acquisition.
- Ability to uncover and understand complex business requirements and craft custom solutions.
- Fluency in English AND French
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business-relevant terms.
- Results orientation, as you will be driven to achieve top results by achieving and over achieving set sales targets. You will be confident in engaging all available resources to achieve the desired outcome.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to be able to establish customer relationships and offer long-term targeted solutions.
- Strong interest in and capability with technology
- Comfortable with utilising different systems and have a demonstrated ability to learn processes quickly.
- Strong presentation skills (to be able to deliver virtual demos to prospects).
What we would LOVE you to have
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Previous experience in fintech is an advantage.
- You thrive on urgency and can work in an ambiguous and a fast paced sales environment.
What’s in it for you:
As part of this team, you will be a member of a quickly growing company with plenty of potential to grow your career. At TELUS International Ireland, we care about you both personally and professionally.
You will be part of a friendly, smiling and genuine team, with people always ready to help each other. Your manager and colleagues will always be there for you.
The well-being of our employees is fundamental for us at TELUS International. Working hard doesn’t mean not having fun. There are so many other things to get involved with! You will have the opportunity to be part of our engagement team and other committees, to make the working environment joyful and fun.
Are you still thinking about it? Stable job, regular training, great rewards for referring your friends, multilingual exposure, multiple bonuses, Community projects and way more!
We also care about your wellbeing! From day 1 you get free access to benefits like On-Site Doctor, Occupational Health Advisor, affordable GP scheme or Vision Eye Test.
Do you want private medical insurance coverage? We work with VHI to provide contributions towards your chosen medical insurance plan (tenure based)!
Transport: Do you have a car? Car park. Would you prefer cycling? Bike to Work scheme (tax relief). Are you more likely to get the bus? Taxsaver Leap Cards.
In the office, you’ll enjoy our inspiring, fun and innovative space with ‘relax’ and ‘play’ areas, gym, subsidised canteen and coffee stations.
Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long.
What happens next?
Apply now andif you're successful with your initial application, we will be in touch shortly.
You are not fully sure that your profile matches all the requirements? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway! We wouldn’t like to miss the opportunity of meeting a great candidate.
Who are we?
TELUS International Ireland is a multilingual provider of digitally-enabled customer experience and IT solutions. The company has more than 1,800+ team members across Ireland, with locations in Dublin, Cork and Ballina.
TELUS International serves clients in over 50 languages and empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. We partner with some of the world’s most disruptive brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech, games, communications, media, eCommerce, fintech, healthcare, travel and hospitality.
At TELUS International Ireland, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Learn more about TELUS International: https://www.telusinternational.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €30,250.00-€31,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee assistance program
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- fluent English and French (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person
View public job page