Travel Representee in Turkey (German Speaker)
Are you showing a strong sense of enthusiasm toward travel and tourism? Are you dreaming about experiencing different cool locations and cultures while making your first experience as a Tourism Agent?
We are looking for motivated and dynamic people like you to start a new work experience in different locations worldwide!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Tourism Representee will be:
- Advising customers face-to-face onsite with changing workplaces
- Selling products and services based on guests' needs
- Organizing and coordinating individual travel plans
- Supporting guests with booking troubles (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your professional experience – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- A native level of German and a B2+ level of English
- Willingness to travel, experience new cultures and work with international people
- Passion for the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people and solving individual problems
- Willingness to move to different locations
- Drivers license
- Turkish Passport or Mavi Card and required papers to work in Turkey
What’s in it for you?
- Seasonal contract from March - November with the possibility of renewal for the next years season
- Working hours: full-time on a rotating schedule
- Your basic salary is at 29.608 / month plus in average 11.500 / in comission
- Paid relocation help within Turkey
- 5 ½ working days a week
- 1 ½ days per week off, 2 days extra off per month
- No night shifts but occasional weekend and late shifts possible
- Accommodation provided by the employer
- 2 extra days per month off
- Possibility to work in the most famous and beautiful hotspots of Turkey
Your Future Company:
You will work for one of the world's best-known travel agencies which are located in various countries worldwide and provide services in all aspects of tourism. They are supporting you to learn the demands of the job, the platforms and channels they use, and all about their services and products.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.