Travel Representative on Spanish Islands from April 2024 (German Speaker)
Do you want to have Face to Face Contact with People on their Vacation? Do you like when travelling goes as planned? We are looking for motivated and dynamic people like you to start a new work experience in different locations worldwide!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Tourism Representative will be:
- Advising customers face-to-face onsite with changing workplaces
- Selling products and services based on guests' needs
- Organizing and coordinating individual travel plans
- Supporting guests with booking troubles (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your professional experience – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- A native level of German and a B2+ level of English
- Willingness to travel, experience new cultures and work with international people
- Passion for the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people and solving individual problems
- Willingness to move to different locations
- Spanish working papers (NIE + SSN OR Passport) + drivers license
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: seasonal contract (Summer 2023/ ASAP-October) - option to change your location by the end of every season
- Working hours: full-time (39h/week)
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation will be provided
- Private health insurance provided
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Costs for visa, work-permit, reference check paid
- Choose your work locations worldwide
- Working in an international, multinational team
Your Future Company:
You will work for one of the world's best-known travel agencies which are located in various countries worldwide and provide services in all aspects of tourism. They are supporting you to learn the demands of the job, the platforms and channels they use, and all about their services and products.