Travel Consultant (Norwegian Speaker)
Are you passionate about the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you have previous experience with Amadeus? Do you have good customer service skills and do you want to start and develop your career in an international and multicultural company? Check this out!
Your responsibilities and impact as Business Travel Consultant will be:
- Offer support and answer travel related questions to Business customers before, during, and after their travels and log all interactions.
- Make new flight reservations and change already existing reservations in Amadeus.
- Check rules and regulations for tickets regarding cancellation/change etc.
- Contribute to a positive customer experience through a responsible treatment of each contact.
- Inform customers on the methods being used to resolve the problem and the support options available, such as online tutorials, in-store programs and help applications built into the program
- Achieve the performance targets defined by the project.
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality in a timely manner.
- Provide information, solutions and to advise customers regarding the company’s services while maintaining effective communication.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Norwegian + a good level of English.
- You have previous working experience within the travel business or travel industry.
- Experience in Amadeus and ticketing skills is a big plus.
- You have a professional attitude and strong written and verbal customer service skills.
- You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
- You have a user-level knowledge of computer technology.
- You are dynamic and self-motivated
- You are open minded, a real team player and willing to work in an international and multicultural environment
- You have a strong work ethic and are committed to your job, ready to contribute to the success of the company and project.
- You must hold EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Spain.
What’s in it for you?
- A full time position with rotating shifts from 7:00 to 21:00.
- 20400 euros/year + 2400 yearly bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry.
- A multicultural and international environment.
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution.
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Malaga, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands, mainly from the Travel and Tourism Industry.
What should you expect from living in Málaga?
- A friendly small city lifestyle with a charming city center.
- Colorful Andalusian culture, fair and fiestas.
- Sunny weather all year long and blue flagged beaches.
- A variety of delicious tapas and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Lots of chances to learn or improve your Spanish.
Feel free to check our other opportunities or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.