Travel Advisor in a Spanish Hotel (German Speaker)
You have always dreamed of working in Spain, where others travel to for holidays? Then read on, because this is your chance to kick off your career in the tourism industry in one of the various Spanish holiday destinations.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Tourism Representative will be:
- Advising customers face-to-face onsite with changing workplaces
- Selling products and services based on guests' needs
- Organizing and coordinating individual travel plans
- Supporting guests with booking troubles (altering, canceling or creating new reservations)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your professional experience – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- A native level of German and a B2+ level of English
- Willingness to travel, experience new cultures and work with international people
- Passion for the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people and solving individual problems
- Willingness to move to different locations
- Spanish working papers (NIE + SSN OR Passport) + drivers license
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: seasonal contract (April-October 2024) - option to change your location by the end of every season
- Working hours: full-time (39h/week)
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation will be provided
- Private health insurance provided
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Working in an international, multinational team
Your Future Company:
You will work for one of the world's best-known travel agencies which are located in various countries worldwide and provide services in all aspects of tourism. They are supporting you to learn the demands of the job, the platforms and channels they use, and all about their services and products.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.