Technical Support in Greece (Norwegian Speaker)
Exciting opportunity for a Technical Support role in Greece! Gain expertise in technical support regardless of your field of studies and have a direct impact on customer satisfaction. Kick-Start your career now!
Your responsibilities and impact working in Technical Support will be:
The company recruits based on soft skills, providing comprehensive training in all aspects of the job. Regardless of your profile and experience, you'll have the chance to make a difference.
- Responding to inbound customer requests and documenting relevant case information.
- Assisting users with pre-sales, general inquiries, and technical support issues through phone, email, and social media channels.
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions across private (phone, email, chat) and public (social media, forums, e-commerce reviews) channels.
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner If you're interested in gaining expertise in the field of technical support and achieving your career goals, this is the opportunity for you.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native-level proficiency in Norwegian and a minimum B2 level of English.
- In-depth understanding of the value and impact of a superior customer experience
- A high school degree or a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent listening skills and proficient communication abilities
- A drive for excellence and professionalism
- Strong teamwork skills and dedication to collaborative success
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Greece for an international career and life experience
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit/ residency card mandatory
What’s in it for you?
- Relocation package (flight to Greece and 2 weeks of paid hotel accommodation)
- Competitive salary (18 200-21 700€ gross yearly)
- A full-time contract of 40hrs/week
- Rotational shifts depending on the role
- Work in an international environment in a multinational company in Greece
- Possibility to work remotely in full Greece depending on the project
- You will receive an in-depth training on the job
Your Future Company:
Located in Greece, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Apply now and enjoy a personalized recruitment process where diversity is not a Buzzword because it's normality. Get specific tips and tricks for your Resume and Interview with the hiring company to increase your chances of landing the job. #hiring #jobopening #applynow