Technical Support for Lighting Products (German Speaker)
You are interested in technology and tech savvy?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company that works alongside well-known brands?
Do you want to work for a global player in smart lighting solutions?
Do you want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have the experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support Agent will be:
- Provide support to customers by responding to inbound requests + documents relevant case information
- Assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapt the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/e-commerce reviews) channels
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
- You will work in a multicultural team environment alongside a diverse team
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts 7 am to 7 pm (8h/day)
- A package in line with the market: 1100€ gross/month (paid 14x) + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of the initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation in a shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- WFH possible (depends on the region of Portugal you live in)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development, and career evolution
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, are proactive and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a native German speaker (this is a must!) + a good level of English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no trouble with writing in German
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- A sales/ Commercial background is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.