Technical Support Advisor (Norwegian Speaker)
Are you interested in technology and know a few things about it?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company that works alongside well-known brands?
You want to relocate to beautiful Costa del Sol?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have the experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support Agent will be:
– Provide support to customers by responding to inbound requests + document relevant case information
– Handle technical customer contacts for a variety of products through several communication canals.
– Answer and solve technical questions and problems that customers might have through phone and email.
– Provide service with high quality, using the technical knowledge learned from internal training and support systems.
– Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, interested in tech, have good communication skills, and a team player? Then there might be an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native Norwegian speaker + a good level of English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You are tech-savvy
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Sales/ Commercial background is a plus
– Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
What’s in it for you?
– Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 18.00
– Competetive salary
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
– Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Malaga hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.