Technical Support Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as Technical Customer Advisor:
- Provide support on customers by responding to inbound requests + document relevant case information
- Assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapt the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/ecommerce reviews) channels
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction through responding in an appropriately and friendly manner
- You will work in a multicultural environment alongside a diverse team
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native Dutch speaker (this is a must!) + you have good level of English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no troubles with writing in Dutch
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Sales/ Commercial background is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
What is in it for you?
- CDI - 3 months of trial period
- Working hours: 40h/week, 5 days/week, Monday to Friday (rotating shifts) 8 am to 8 pm - Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 5 pm
- A package in line with the market: 1100€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 120€ / month bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Your Future Company.
Started by two French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, this company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist. Currently, they are a global presence employing over 50.000 worldwide.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they take care of customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.