Tech Support (Dutch Speaker) - REMOTE
A great opportunity for Dutch Speakers to launch their career in the IT Sector.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Tech Support will be:
- Understanding your customer's needs through active listening
- Assisting them in their native language via phone, email, and chat
- Escalating calls if you feel like someone else on your team could provide even better assistance
- Learning and growing your skills as an IT professional in a renowned multinational company with the support of certified instructors
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
Are you customer service-oriented, have good communication skills, are interested in growing your skills as an IT professional? Then you are what we're looking for!
- You have a native level of Dutch and a high level of English
- You have good customer support skills
- You have an interest in IT field
- You are familiar with MS Office
- You have motivation to work abroad and to gain international experience
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job with a long-term perspective
- Working Hours: Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts
- €18420 to €19400 gross per year depending on your experience
- Additional monthly salary bonus
- Generous signing bonus throughout the first year of employment
- A vast range of benefits including meal vouchers, multisport card and language courses
- A conveniently located office near the city center of Brno, with an international team
- Great growing opportunities
- 2 weeks of accommodation
What should you expect from living in Brno?
- Located at the heart of Europe with many travel opportunities
- A small city comes with a metropolitan urban lifestyle but low living costs
- International vibes without having a touristy crowd
- Diverse events, cultural activities, festivals and nightlife
- Rich historical sites and a beautiful architecture
- Countless shades of green and a calming weather
- An IT paradise with many career opportunities!
Your Future Company:
This international information technology company is providing outsourcing, business consulting and next-generation digital services for their clients all over the world. They currently employ hundreds of thousands of multinational talents in their teams yet they manage to stand out strongly with their friendly working culture and recognized as one of the top employers globally. For their office in the centre of Brno, they are looking for new talents who are ready to grow together with them.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.