Swedish speaking Promotional and Advertising Sales Specialist
Role: Swedish speaking Promotional and Advertising Sales Specialist (WFH in Ireland)
Location: Work from home in Ireland
Salary: Basic 28,000 Euro gross p/a plus commission
Our client is a Multinational Promotional Products Company providing expert knowledge and essential Promotional Products for Professionals and Businesses worldwide. Their workforce is from over 30 different countries with 19 working languages, we give on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated sales individual to work in conjunction with their sales team to increase revenue from exisiting and new accounts. This will be done through proactive account management and providing the best service to customers.
As a Promotional and Advertising Sales Specialist you are responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of clients designated by geographical zones. Some of your clients will be new while others may have been clients for several years. You are responsible for driving and developing new accounts while retaining and growing existing accounts. Your main focus is to build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls & emails to increase the likelihood of them using the services again.
- Act as primary contact and advocate for new and existing SME (small to medium enterprise) clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of your clients’ needs and requirements through effective and consistent communication (telephone and email)
- Expand the relationship with existing clients by continuously proposing marketing campaign solutions that meets their objectives
- Act as a business partner while regularly educating, advising and informing your clients on marketing products, corporate merchandise, marketing trends and new campaign strategies
- Make recommendations on the best utilization of your clients’ advertising budgets
- Keeping clients up to date of new product launches, various special offers available and marketing campaign packages
- Develop trusted relationships with existing clients portfolio ensuring a strong retention rate
- Maintain revenue base by managing account renewals
- Grow portfolio through higher value sales
- Achieve weekly KPI’s by reaching set target
- Build strong relationship with internal departments to maximize clients satisfaction
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Previous experience in an inside sales/account management role
- Demonstrated previous measurable success in a sales role is a distinct benefit
- Self-motivated, with initiative, and able to work in a self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Ambitious and driven, with an ability to work to targets
- Customer Service experience desired, but not essential as we provide extensive paid training
- Remain Professional under pressure
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and have a positive personality
- Be open and coachable, be persistent and a good team player
- A sense of urgency and the desire to respond quickly to customer requests, providing premium level of service.
- First day welcome and induction
- Orientation Assistance including accommodation assistance, revenue, Irish bank account set up
- Mon to Fri 39.5 hrs per week, 7.30 am - 4.30 pm (depending on language) - no weekends!
- Two weeks paid training
- Team incentives and monthly commission
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Career development program
- Medical cover
- Staff discount with over 60 local shops and businesses
- Multicultural environment
- Social club
- Weekly payroll
- No Weekend and No Shift work
- Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
- Discounted gym membership
- Paid holidays
- Free parking for your car or bike!
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
- work from home possibility
If relocating this information may be useful:
Dundalk is the county town of County Louth, Ireland. It is on the East coast of Ireland,on the Castletown River which flows into Dundalk Bay, and is near the border with Northern Ireland, halfway between Dublin and Belfast. Economically, it's a great location to work!
Dundalk has a great social scene, with top music venues like The Spirit Store, museums and shops.If you need relocation assistance, our client has a fantastic support package to help.
They will offer €150 flight cost reimbursement and up to 7 nights in a local hotel.
As a job-seeker you can benefit from Talingual’s extensive experience - we have successfully placed thousands of candidates in new roles across Europe and we have all previously been in your position as an international job-seeker. We work with leading international employers who offer compelling employment opportunities in a wide variety of roles and locations. We add value to your job search by reviewing your CV, identifying your strengths as a candidate, discussing your preferences with you, preparing you for interviews, and providing relocation advice. You can expect your Talingual recruiter to provide you with honest and clear guidance in a friendly and supportive way. See more at talingual.com