Swedish Customer Service Representative for a retail brand
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking colleague with a problem-solving mindset to join a community of customer experience experts. All nimble, curious, driven, lifelong learners and all committed to the world's best-loved brands. Apply now and start something brilliant with Transcom!
What's in it for YOU!
- International and inclusive environment, that makes you feel supported, encouraged, and welcome from day one;
- Continuous development through our internal learning platforms and external training;
- Endless growth opportunities: 90% of our managers and leaders started their careers as customer service specialists;
- Permanent full-time contract;
- Support with relocation process and settling in (if applicable);
- Additional employee benefits e.g. free Spanish lessons, free unlimited coffee (in office) and more;
- Sports events (yoga, football, basketball etc.);
- Corporate benefits - discounts for the car, travel, fashion, leisure, sports, events, home decor, electronics, and food industry products and services.
Join us as Customer Service Representative!
In this role you will:
- Work for a well-known Swedish e-commerce brand in a fashion sector (working in almost every city in Sweden);
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat;
- Contribute to the project's success, propose improvements, share knowledge and learn together with your colleagues.
What are we looking for:
- Availability to start on the 25th September 2023;
- Fluent Swedish language skills - written and spoken;
- Intermediate English language skills - written and spoken;
- Positive attitude;
- Multitasking skills;
- Comfortability using telephone as a work tool.
What life at Transcom is like!
We have 30,000 customer experience specialists in 27 countries with 85 locations, providing services in 33 languages to international brands in various industries. Due to our recent success, we are expanding our award-winning teams and investing in our people.
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mind-set, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
If your profile matches what we are looking for, we will invite you to one of our digital interviews. There we will give you more information about the position and get to know you better. The interviews take place continuously, so send your application as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org