Streaming Platform Experience Advocate (German Speaker)
You are familiar with Money Heist, You and Breaking Bad? In your free time do you like to do a series marathon? Then this job could be just right for you! Combine your hobby with a life in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and apply now!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Streaming Platform Experience Advocate will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by:
- Answering incoming queries from customers via phone, email and chat
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- A native level of German and at least a B1 level of English
- Enthusiasm about movies, shows etc.
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: rotating shifts (5 days/week, weekends included, 8 AM - 9 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 - 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- (*) fully paid training period
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.