Senior Talent Recruiter
Are you interested in developing your career in recruitment? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be challenged in your position? If you want to work for a company where you can have personal growth and development within an international company, don't hesitate to apply now!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Talent Recruiter will be:
- Completing the 360 recruitment process
- Communicating efficiently and exploring the needs of the clients
- Sourcing candidates through social networks, job boards, publishing ads and directly approaching them
- Completing pre-screens with the candidates
- Working on technical and diverse positions
- Reporting on progress and making sure the database is up to date
- Possibility of growing to a manager/team lead position
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You hold a degree (Bachelors or Masters), and you have some experience in recruiting
- You speak a native level of French, and English fluently
- You know how to deal with different types of candidates, ranging from fresh graduates to more senior profiles
- You like a good challenge, and aim to score the best results daily
- You know how to work autonomously
- You are a dynamic, curious and adaptable person.
- You have a great sense of responsibility.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package plus quarterly bonus (upon reaching personal objectives)
- Employee benefits such as meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.
- An international and multicultural work environment
- A company with a worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company.
Our Client is an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. They provide outstanding services for companies all over the world. They are currently looking for a Talent Recruiter with a fluent level of French and proficient level of English.