Sales & Business Manager (French Speaker)
Our partner, renowned for orchestrating top-notch experiences in water-based vacations and boat rentals, is currently in search of a seasoned Head of Sales to sustain their ongoing global expansion. Within the role, you will take on the pivotal position as the direct leader of their esteemed sales team, providing strategic leadership, ensuring optimal team performance, and delivering exceptional results.
Your responsibilities and impact working as the Head of Sales combine a range of HR, Managerial, and Sales activities which will be:
- Taking on a managerial and leadership role for the entire sales team totalling around 15 individuals.
- Recruiting seasonal and permanent sales representatives and assuring their needed management, onboarding, and training.
- Regularly conducting collective training sessions as per the team's needs.
- Providing support for complaint management and handling the most delicate cases.
- Engaging in part-time sales to stay in touch with prospects, understand the market, and set an example.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Full fluency in French and English in both speaking and writing (Professional proficiency in Spanish, German, or Italian is a plus)
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in the business world, preferably in sales or management.
- Excellent sales skills, highly energetic and personable, both with clients and colleagues, with a deep understanding of sales.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Extensive knowledge of performance metrics and figures.
- Resilient under pressure and high-paced working environments.
- Ideally, experience with habitable sailboat cruises, or at least a close connection to the world of boating and sailing.
- You are located or open to re-locate to Barcelona
What Awaits You:
- A dynamic, young, and stimulating environment
- Permanent contract with regular working hours
- Offices located in the heart of Barcelona (Gràcia)
- Depending on your profile: Competitive salary package ranging between €40-50K Annually