Sales Representative B2B (Dutch Speaker)
Are you an energetic person that is eager to take on a new challenge in Sales? For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Dutch speaking Sales Broker for the Energy sector. In this position, you focus on business development for finding new clients – both buyers and sellers. Through this, you build your own client portfolio to manage and build a relationship with. You are matching demand and supply rapidly and ensuring long-term value generation for all parties involved.
About the client:
Our client operates in the energy sector and is involved in trading environmental energy bonds. They specialize in providing tailored solutions to businesses and offer deep industry expertise and are committed to delivering innovative and customized solutions. Working in their team in Barcelona means that you will be welcomed by an international group of talented and enthusiastic brokers. Your career and personal development goals are important, and you will receive proper and structured training to succeed.
Who you are:
You are a sales professional, with 2+ years of experience in Sales or as a Broker. You have experience with cold-calling, and do not shy away from difficult situations or conversations. With your hunger to succeed, you will be sure to make deals and secure a good bonus for yourself. You describe yourself as am outgoing, straight forward, and resilient person that flourishes in an international environment that is fast-paced.
Next to this, you have an educational background at an (Applied) University. Your mother tongue is Dutch, and you speak English fluently. Lastly, you are happy to make around 10 client visits a year.
What you will do:
- Build and manage your own customer portfolio
- Ensure that your clients are up to date about everything that is going on in the market
- Structure deals through matching supply and demand and create a positive outcome for all parties involved
- Build sustainable relationships with major oil, and energy providers, and other trading companies in the sector
- What we offer:24-28K gross annually
- 50% bonus on everything over 6K a month
- Intensive Fridays
- Working in an international team
- Company phone and sim card, that can be used for privately