Sales, Marketing & Customer Service for Bol.com and more (Dutch Speaker)
You are looking forward to a new challenge abroad? You are excited about enjoying life under the Portuguese sun? Does sales, Technology or Online-Ads sound interesting to you? Or do you simply care about providing excellent customer service and making people smile with your work?
If you are creative, motivated and communicative then we might just have what you are looking for!
Huge brands like Spotify, Foot Locker, Microsoft, Bose, Pinterest, Supercell and many more probably ring a bell to you. Imagine supporting one of these companies whilst starting your career in Sales or Customer Support!
If you are in for an exciting experience abroad or are willing to kick-start your career in an innovative and international organization, then you will not be disappointed!
Your responsibilities and impact as Sales and Customer Support will be:
Are you looking for a new position, where you are able to support clients and customers whilst providing customer support regarding upcoming queries?
Your main tasks include:
- Exceptional consultation of clients regarding any upcoming questions
- Achieve high levels of client satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
If you are employed in Sales, your daily routines will include:
- Developing the business environment for sustained growth on the account
- Creating and keeping up the relationship inside the account to preserve long-term permeability to techniques, strategies, and general competitor's movement
- Research new sales opportunities with the existing portfolio of accounts
- Focusing on driving benefits through proactive administration
- Tracking, managing and reporting ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline
- Responding and providing solutions to the incoming client or partner calls
If you are employed in Customer Support, your daily routines will include:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing the best interaction within the customer service department
- Actively listening to the customer by adopting a positive frame of mind and constant professionalism
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their customer experience or problems related to system configurations and network settings
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
- Ensuring and participating in the success of your department
- Ensuring consistency in brand messaging by focusing on the availability and quality of products and services
- Providing account and application support to viewers namely with regard to software functionality
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
Are you customer oriented, are a natural communicator and have the desire to support customers in any upcoming uncertainty? Are you proactive and enjoy working in a team? Then we for sure have the right position for you if you bring the following attributes:
- You have a native level of Dutch and are fluent in English (depending on the client B2 is sufficient)
- You have a valid school diploma or already are having your bachelor´s degree
- You already have experience in Customer Service or Sales or are interested in any of these areas
- You are customer and quality oriented
- You have a strategic mindset
- You are thriving for perfectionism and excellence
- You are a natural communicator and an attentive listener
- You are motivated and dedicated and are super interested in a new challenge
- You like working in a team and are looking forward to engaging in a multinational team
Regardless of your previous experience, you will receive protracted training for any position!
What´s in it for you?
In Lisbon, you will find a company that will support you starting from your professional development, your language skills up until your social integration in a foreign country.
If working in a multinational environment for the worldwide best Customer Service Provider raises your interest, then the offer will convince you to apply:
- Depending on the client there is several relocation support for foreign applicants including accommodation for up to one year
- Yearly salary conditions from 14500€/gross - 20000€/gross*
- *depending on the relocation package and offer
- Type of contract: constant renewable 1-year contract
- Training: 1-5 weeks (depending on your experience and the project)
- Extra perks for international candidates depending on the client:
- Flight refund after 9 months
- Yearly 2-way flight ticket back to your home country within the EU
- Support regarding required documents like NIF, SSN as well as bank account
- Extracurricular activities like free language courses, cooking classes, sporty activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career development possibilities in many different directions
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon, in Sales Management in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.