Sales Consultant for Petroleum in Athens (Dutch Speaker)
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences or eager to begin on a dynamic career in sales? If you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment and have excellent communication skills, we have an exciting opportunity for you in the heart of Athens, Greece!
Whether you are looking for personal development, learning and career opportunities, cultural discovery or just a lifetime experience, you will find it there!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Consultant will be:
- Daily support of customers in the B2B market and identification of sales opportunities
- Build a trusting relationship with key marketing industry decision makers and online advertising strategy consultants
- Understand your customers' business goals to achieve the most effective online advertising
- Sales increase through up-selling
- Achieve high customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A fluent command of the Dutch language and a B2/C1 level of the English language
- Experience in sales
- Articulate and communicative
- Be a real team player and committed to your work
- Enthusiastic about intercultural communication and the expat lifestyle
- Living in or willing to move to Greece for an international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Permanent contract after probation time
- Visa sponsorship possible
- Competitive salary + benefits
- A signing bonus of €1000,-
- Health insurance from your first work day!
- Fully paid training
- Working in a multicultural environment
- A company that offers you not just a job, but a full experience abroad!
- Training before the project starts
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Greek hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities